Monday, April 21, 2014

Subscribe-a-Palooza!



After weeks and weeks of interviews, I'm taking a little break. But that doesn't mean you are losing out!

This week you can enter to win a $25 Amazon gift card.

The rules are simple:

- Encourage a fantasy-loving friend to sign up for my newsletter by May 2nd.
- Tell them to put your name in the Who Referred You box on the sign up page.
- Every name in the Who Referred You box will be in the running to win a $25 Amazon.com gift card!!!
- Your name can be entered as many times as you wish. And if your new subscriber friend can get a friend to sign up, they can enter too.

It's that simple. Really! The winner will be contacted by Sunday, May 4th.

And your friend can request one of my ebooks as a thank you for signing up. No one goes home empty-handed on my website!

What's the best way to tell a friend? Link to this post or share the image on my Facebook page.

Head over to my website to sign up!

Good luck and thanks for hanging out with me!

XoXo,

Megg

No comments:

Post a Comment